T20 World Cup News on Cricket Tune in for all the latest updates and headlines about the T20 World Cup 2024. Stay updated with the latest ICC tournament news, updates, articles, stats, commentary and more with our comprehensive coverage.

Latest News 6 July 2024: Ryan Prag's father Parag Das presented him with the India cap ahead of the first T20I against Zimbabwe.

Latest News 6 July 2024: Ryan Prag’s father Parag Das presented him with the India cap ahead of the first T20I against Zimbabwe.

At Crickit, we bring you live T20 World Cup cricket news, from injury updates and match previews to post-match analysis and records made and broken. The T20 World Cup 2024 gets even more exciting with our insightful articles and analysis on key matches, player performances and team strategies. Team dynamics, composition, possible XI and venue details provide excellent insight into each match of the T20 World Cup 2024.

Cricket T20 World Cup 2024 coverage becomes more comprehensive with an in-depth statistical data pool, including player profiles, points table standings, top performers, and historical tournament data. Additionally, experience the thrill of T20 World Cup 2024 with our live commentary and match coverage. Join us as we bring you ball-by-ball updates, expert analysis, engaging commentary, photo galleries, and video stories.

Follow us for all latest T20 World Cup news, T20 World Cup News Live, T20 World Cup Cricket News Live, Articles, Player Stats, Commentary, and other interesting content related to T20 World Cup.…read more

Disclaimer: This is an AI-generated live blog and has not been edited by Hindustan Times staff.

Follow all updates here:

July 6, 2024 at 5:01 pm I.S

Cricket Live Updates Today: Ryan Parag’s father places India cap on son’s head, almost cries in historic moment for Assam in IND vs ZIM 1st T20I

• Ryan Prag’s father, Parag Das, presented him with an India cap before the IND vs ZIM 1st T20I. Ryan became the first male cricketer from Assam to play for India.

Read the full story here

July 6, 2024 at 2:46 PM I.S

Cricket Live Updates Today: Hardik Pandya’s ‘hilarious’ reply to PM Modi on IPL booing: ‘Always felt my critics would have an answer…’

• Hardik Pandya made this statement when the Indian team met the Prime Minister at his residence in New Delhi after arriving in India on Thursday morning.

Read the full story here

July 6, 2024 at 12:38 PM I.S

Cricket Live Updates Today: T20WC champions Rohit Sharma, Hardik, Suri Kumar honored with grand gesture at Anant Ambani-Radhika Merchant Sangeet

• Celebrities present at the Anant Ambani-Radhika Merchant Sangeet ceremony included 3 members of the T20 World Cup winning team.

Read the full story here

July 6, 2024 12:00 PM I.S

Cricket Live Updates Today: Virat Kohli Can’t Control His Laughter, Hits Back at PM Narendra Modi Over Dravid’s Insane ‘Olympics’ Response

• Rahul Dravid’s cheeky response made Virat Kohli laugh uncontrollably before he followed it up with a hand-wringing reaction.

Read the full story here

July 6, 2024 11:14 AM I.S

Cricket Live Updates Today: ‘Always wanted Virat Kohli to acknowledge me’: How IND batsman boosted young Nitish Reddy’s spirits – Exclusive

• Nitish Reddy sums up his journey, playing the IPL, getting inspired by Virat Kohli and getting his first India call-up.

Read the full story here

July 6, 2024 10:29 AM I.S

Cricket Live Updates Today: Skipper Shibman Gill’s three debuts for Team India, Rohit as world champion, Kohli’s start to life against Zimbabwe

• India’s probable XI for Zimbabwe vs Zimbabwe 1st T20I: Shubman Gill is likely to make three debuts in his first match as India captain.

Read the full story here

July 6, 2024 at 10:15 am I.S

Cricket Live Updates Today: ‘People said all sorts of dirty things’: Krunal Pandya breaks down in heartwarming post for brother Hardik

• Kuronel Pandya hailed his brother Hardik’s grand comeback, saying people had forgotten that he was just an “emotional human being”.

Read the full story here

July 6, 2024 at 9:43 am I.S

Cricket Live Updates Today: India vs Zimbabwe, 2nd T20I: Fantasy 11 Prediction, Teams, Captain, Vice-Captain, Toss and Venue Analysis

July 6, 2024 at 8:51 am I.S

Cricket Live Updates Today: ‘Don’t think Michael ever lifted the cup’: Ravi Shastri’s fitting reply to Vaughn’s ‘India-centric T20WC’ criticism

• Michael Vaughan received a gagging response from Ravi Shastri when he questioned his credentials for criticizing the scheduling of the T20 World Cup.

Read the full story here

July 6, 2024 at 7:47 AM I.S

Cricket Live Updates Today: India vs Zimbabwe 1st T20I Live Streaming: When and Where Watch IND vs ZIM Match Live and Online

• India vs Zimbabwe 1st T20I Live Streaming: Here you can find details on when and where to watch India tour Zimbabwe.

Read the full story here

July 6, 2024 at 7:39 am I.S

Cricket Live Updates Today: PM Modi to Kuldeep Yadav: ‘How dare you make Rohit Sharma dance?’; The Indian star’s answer ended the Messi vs Ric Flair debate

• Kuldeep Yadav’s response has divided Prime Minister Narendra Modi and members of the Indian team.

Read the full story here

July 6, 2024 at 6:07 am I.S

Cricket Live Updates Today: ‘Very difficult for me to match Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli’: Shibman Gul eyes permanent T20I opener spot

• India vs Zimbabwe: Shibman Gul doesn’t want to match Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli but is eyeing a permanent opener’s spot in the India T20I team.

Read the full story here