Live

Latest Trending News, Viral, Offbeat News Live: Get real-time updates on the biggest topics making waves on the internet. From trending topics to viral videos and offbeat stories, we bring you the pulse of the internet and all social media buzz. Stay on top of all things trending and viral right here with us.

Latest News 4th July 2024: Nita Ambani is hosting Vogue India magazine while looking at Isha Ambani.  Ori shared the frame with the Ambani ladies.

Latest News 4th July 2024: Nita Ambani is hosting Vogue India magazine while looking at Isha Ambani. Ori shared the frame with the Ambani ladies.

Latest Trending News, Viral, Offbeat News Live: Get real-time updates on trending news and dive into all things viral and offbeat with our live coverage. Disclaimer: This is an AI-generated live blog and has not been edited by Hindustan Times staff.…read more

Follow all updates here:

July 4, 2024 at 1:58 PM I.S

Trending News Live: Proud mother Nita Ambani holds Vogue magazine featuring Isha Ambani on the cover. Orry Shares Frame

• As Esha Ambani graces the cover of Vogue India’s latest issue, proud mom Nita Ambani beams with pride in a photo shared by Ori on Instagram.

July 4, 2024 at 1:55 PM I.S

Trending News Live: Japan hits 402 terabits per second internet speed, breaks own record

• NICT will continue to fund research and development into new amplifier technologies, fibers and more to facilitate novel transmission windows.

July 4, 2024 at 1:53 PM I.S

Trending News Live: How an American founder was duped in Bengaluru: ‘They took me to Taj at lunch’

• Tony Culver, the American founder of Katoff Gaming, has revealed the myriad ways he has been cheated in Bengaluru.

July 4, 2024 at 1:04 PM I.S

Trending News Live: What is Durandal? All about the French ‘magic’ sword that disappeared.

• A French ‘Excalibur’ known as Durandal mysteriously disappeared from a rock, where it had been embedded for 1,300 years in the town of Rocamadour.

July 4, 2024 at 12:29 PM I.S

Trending News Live: ‘Padh Ke Kya Karna Hai’: Student’s Philosophical Quote At The End Of Maths Exam Divides The Internet

• A humorous quote written by student Harsh Beniwal caught the attention of social media users.

July 4, 2024 11:54 AM I.S

Trending News Live: As the UK votes today, Rishi Singh is trending on Google Trends with the Conservative Party.

• UK Prime Minister Rishi Singh, his Conservative Party, Keir Starmer, and his Labor Party are trending on Google Trends as Britain votes today to elect a new government.

July 4, 2024 11:39 AM I.S

Trending News Live: Air India passenger’s viral complaint highlights flight rescheduling issues, airlines react

• Expressing his frustration, the passenger told how the rescheduling of flights made him miss out.

July 4, 2024 at 10:11 am I.S

Trending News Live: Dehradun temple throws slippers off hill in viral video: ‘Respect our customs’

• Tired of pilgrims leaving their shoes on temple premises, a temple in Dehradun threw shoes and slippers down a hill.

July 4, 2024 at 10:10 am I.S

Trending News Live: Dubai-based YouTuber Khalid Al Amiri shares Kerala monsoon scenes amid engagement rumors with Tamil actor Sanaina

• Social media is rife with rumors of an engagement between Dubai-based YouTuber Khalid Al Amiri and Tamil actor Sunina. He started with secret posts.

July 4, 2024 at 9:58 am I.S

Trending News Live: Chinese girl asks Elon Musk if he can fix screen problem with Tesla car, billionaire replies

• Elon Musk responded to a video of a young girl flagging a bug with a Tesla car’s touchscreen.

July 4, 2024 at 9:25 am I.S

Trending News Live: Delhi boy Virat Kohli welcomed by brother and family after T20 World Cup win: ‘Very proud bro’

• Virat Kohli, whose hometown is Delhi, was given a standing ovation by the fans when Team India landed in the capital after the T20 World Cup.

July 4, 2024 at 9:15 am I.S

Trending News Live: Video shows woman falling into sinkhole at Ayodhya’s Rampath. This is the truth

• A viral video claims to show a woman falling into a sinkhole on the newly constructed Rampath in Ayodhya. This is the truth.

July 4, 2024 at 8:33 am I.S

Trending News Live: ‘Manager’s Low Emotional Intelligence’: Man Explains Why He Left Netflix for Amazon

• A former Netflix employee claims she left the streaming company for Amazon because of her manager’s “low emotional intelligence.”

July 4, 2024 at 8:00 am I.S

Trending News Live: Sakshi Dhoni celebrates wedding anniversary with MS Dhoni’s throwback photo collage

• Sakshi Dhoni took to Instagram to share a collage of throwback pictures of her and MS Dhoni’s childhood.

July 4, 2024 at 7:29 AM I.S

Trending News Live: Watch: Delhi’s 5-star hotel ready to welcome Team India with chole bhachre, trophy cake

• Preparations are in full swing at ITC Maurya, Delhi to welcome the T20 World Cup champions back to India.

July 4, 2024 at 7:22 am I.S

Trending News Live: Man deliberately fills car’s fuel tank at petrol pump to create rail, Ajmer police takes him into custody after video goes viral

• A viral video shows a man wasting fuel with a petrol pump employee. After the video went viral, Ajmer police took action and arrested him.

July 4, 2024 at 6:44 am I.S

Trending News Live: Bride Radhika Merchant wears her mother’s jewellery, a lehenga with ‘Durga Shloka’ written on her mummyro

• Anant Ambani and Radhika Merchant’s wedding celebrations kicked off with an affair in Antalya. Many dignitaries participated in the event.

Source link